Librarians are available to proctor exams. Students can make arrangements with their schools to have their exams sent to the library. All exams must be completed 30 minutes prior to the posted library closing time.
- Written exams do not require appointments, but students should call the 2nd Floor Information Desk to confirm their exam was received
- Online exams are proctored by appointment.
- GEPL card holders enjoy this service for free, non-GEPL card holders pay a fee of $10 per exam
- Please see the Exam Proctoring page for printing costs and other additional information
- For more information, visit the 2nd Floor Information Desk