Google can be a great start, but how can you determine whether you can trust a source? Below, we have listed sources that you can trust and that are available 24/7 from your home or school. Nail your next research paper by filling it with rich and credible information.
- Credo Reference – Encyclopedias, dictionaries, thesauri, quotations, and subject-specific titles, including health references. Credo also provides links to sources from the Library of Congress.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library – Reference information on health, medicine, science, art, history, business, technology, and biography.
- Science in Context – Reference information for Earth Science, History of Science, Life Science, Physical Science, Science and Technology, Science as Inquiry, and Space Science.
- Magazines and newspapers in our Digital Library.
- For more information, please consult any Adult Department Librarian