Do you need help navigating your application for health insurance during open enrollment periods? The Glen Ellyn Public Library is here to help.
- What you’ll need to apply for coverage
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Income verification including W-2s, unemployment, Social Security, and/or pay stubs
- Social Security numbers for you and anyone else who will be included in your coverage
- Print out the Marketplace Application Checklist and Employer Coverage Tool to gather the necessary materials